Monday, February 8, 2010

How I Wish Sarah Palin Would Go Away

That stupid woman Sarah Palin is in the news again, mouthing off. I can't stomach listening to her. After listening to her speak, I've resolved to stop dropping my g's from -ing endings as I sometimes do. She sounds so hokey and unrefined. I can't understand how so many otherwise normal people on the right embrace her. She's ignorant, uncouth, opportunistic, spiteful, and I believe dishonest. If these same people find "common" refreshing, they've certainly found it in Palin. Recently it's come out in the news via publicly disclosed documents that her stupid-ass, non-elected husband was running part of the show in Alaska. Just how did she/they hoodwink all those Alaska voters in the first place? With all due respect to liberated women, I can't help but think of the old phrase that Don Rickles has used in the past, and that is, "Dummy-broad!"

No comments:

Post a Comment